Questions/Opinions on parts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jarrod
amateur

Posts per day: 0.05

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Questions/Opinions on parts Reply with quote
Ok. I have a 96 Ls integra front brake setup sitting in my garage, minus the front sway bar bracket, and lower control arm.

(I'm searching local forums, noone has them).

I plan on using OEM Pads and rotors(the ones i have are new, just need pads), for the time being. After I get a rear disc, I'll upgrade rotors, since I like to warp them.

I have a 95 Civic Mastercylinder already, so my hydralic setup is up to par for it.

I'm planning on using Energy Suspension bushing kits, for the whole front suspension, so I know they are replaced, and plus it's easier to do while it's out the car.

I'm planning on using a camber kit of some sort, thinking Omnipower, due to me having success with their parts, but any other is appreciated.

Now. Wheel studs. My car will be at the drag strip, and I have access to a set of slicks for my car, at any time. And I may be picking up a set down the road. Has anyone had any expeierence with ARP wheel studs? If so, what lugs did you use. I'm not planning on skimping out on cheap things, unless they will work. (I don't want any broken studs, and I'm using stock Si wheels for the street). Again, it's easier to put on while the brakes are apart getting cleaned.

Any opinions or warnings on parts listed above would be appreicated. I'm searching for lowering springs, but I really would rather have the car handle better, and stop better than have it lowered.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    e-hatch.com Forum Index // Wheel/Tire/Brakes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: