Whats in your "trunk"(Audio/Video)?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Screech
beginner

Posts per day: 0.01

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Humm,
Civic: 99 CRV head unit, Alpines speakers replaced the 4 original speakers.

Accord: Kenwood Head (AM/FM/CD, old as dirt), Sony EQ on custom mount accessed via read seat armrest hole, 2x Sony 2-3-4 amps (75W rms x 4 @ 4ohm, pre explode, bridgable 1 ohm stable), stock speakers upgraded. Adding front tweaker. Replacing the old Rockford Series 1 (8 ohm) 10s with some 4 ohm DVC(2/8ohm) JLs. Not sure how I'm going to wire the DVCs in yet, thinking that off the 4channel amp I may get best quality sound if I run each coil off it's own amp channel (4x75w). But, if I bridge them I get that nice 2ohm drop (2x300w). Right now the custom removable box/mount wiring will support the bridged mode, doing the other is going to require rewiring some of the system.
itsa92eg6turbo
absolute newb

Posts per day: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yeaaaa evrything in my hatch is all custom. . . . ill post some pics later i got a pioneer head unit pushing 2 6 1/2" surround sound speakers in the doors and 2 pyramid 6x9s in the side panels in the rear seat and a autotek 3 way crossover, fosgate 1400 watt 2 channel amp, 1.5 farad lightning audio cap, and 4 gauge amp wires along with some insane 4 gauge sub wires. . for the subs i have 2 12" kicker cvr's in a one inch mdf sealed box.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    e-hatch.com Forum Index // Car Audio All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: