How is everyone

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdmtyper
beginner

Posts per day: 0.02

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: How is everyone Reply with quote
I have not been on here in forever, nice to see my hatch is still one of the banners. How is everyone for those of you who remember me?
relic1
Site Admin

Posts per day: 0.22

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
begin wiped like a dog at work, the hours that I'm not working are spent sleeping. (cause that's all the time I have left)
The hatch is currently one with a snow bank, with a slightly bent valve. It runs ok, just ticks a little, but it will rise again come spring. Smile
lazynok
pro

Posts per day: 0.11

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
relic1 wrote:
begin wiped like a dog at work, the hours that I'm not working are spent sleeping.

Lucky! I've been unemployed due to the actor's trying to go on strike. I wish I have been working nonstop like you. (although when there are no strikes, I'm working nonstop)

Did you ever get another wallaby? I liked him! haha. My hatched got crashed and I ended up with an nsx after a few cars.... start txting me some more drunken camera phone videos, man!!
jdmtyper
beginner

Posts per day: 0.02

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
lazynok wrote:
relic1 wrote:
begin wiped like a dog at work, the hours that I'm not working are spent sleeping.

Lucky! I've been unemployed due to the actor's trying to go on strike. I wish I have been working nonstop like you. (although when there are no strikes, I'm working nonstop)

Did you ever get another wallaby? I liked him! haha. My hatched got crashed and I ended up with an nsx after a few cars.... start txting me some more drunken camera phone videos, man!!

Hahaha I totally forgot about all those videos I used to send you. No Wallaby these days I am way too busy to care for one it was literally like having a child, people with kids have told me they think a Wallaby even requires more care. I am just finishing up building my RB25 Swapped 180SX and then I will post up some new pictures of the new and improved Civic R and the 180. How do you like The NSX? Mod it yet?
Rachel Anne
pro

Posts per day: 0.34

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ahhhhhhhhh E-Hatch!!!!! hi guys!!! been forever. hope everyone is doing well. seems like everyone has been pretty busy lately. i have too Sad looking to graduate soon with my bachelors soon for teaching so been doing a lot of student teaching and grading. i picked up a 98 nissan 200sx se-r 5 sp. 95k miles. power mirrors, door locks, windows, sunroof, cruise control. thats about it Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
karlaa
absolute newb

Posts per day: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
fine just came back from holiday
Post new topic   Reply to topic    e-hatch.com Forum Index // Off Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: