Jennings Gabarra also shared

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gotoutvoe17
absolute newb

Posts per day: 0.01

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:46 am    Post subject: Jennings Gabarra also shared Reply with quote
Jennings Gabarra also shared her thoughts on that important semi final in general, which many considered to be an upset in the Americans' favour. Everybody was very motivated, she said. They were considered to be No1 in the world. They just won the UEFA Cup and everyone thought they were going to win the world Cup. What was also special about that game is that was the day my husband (then fiancÚ), Jim, flew over to watch. He hadn't been to any other game, so it helped having him there!

The Americans' desire to win and competitive nature has long been a distinct character trait of any of the three Women's World Cup winning teams, and Jennings Gabarra's desire to succeed trumped any personal accolades she collected during her career. It's in my house, it is kind of like a bookend here, she said about the Golden Ball trophy she brought home from China. I do appreciate it but I appreciate winning and the time I spent with the team utfifa.co over there as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    e-hatch.com Forum Index // Cosmetics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: