It's a little bit about strengths

Post new topic   Reply to topic    e-hatch.com Forum Index // Motor Tuning/Swap Tech
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gotoutvoe17
absolute newb

Posts per day: 0.01

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:50 am    Post subject: It's a little bit about strengths Reply with quote
The triple edged swords' performance against Germany in the China 1991 semi final was particularly ruthless as the Stars and Stripes ran out 5 2 winners, with the three forwards responsible for all five goals. Jennings Gabarra scored a first half hat trick, which accounted for half of the goals she scored that tournament, with her second goal undoubtedly the finest of the bunch. After creating space for herself with two quick touches away from her defender, Jennings Gabarra unleashed a ferocious effort, which fired into the far top corner from 25 yards out, leaving goalkeeper Marion Isbert flat footed and helpless. But how did Jennings Gabarra manage such an impressive feat in such a short span of time against one of the best teams in the world?

It's a little bit about strengths and weaknesses, Jennings Gabarra explained. Even before that game I always enjoyed playing against Germany because of the style they played. Did I ever play really well against Norway, who had the ball in the air a lot? No. I'm not very dynamic in the air. It's not something I was known for or very good at. But when the ball's being played on the ground, that's what I love to do. It's a style that i loved playing against and it just kind of worked for me that day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    e-hatch.com Forum Index // Motor Tuning/Swap Tech All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: