exhaust?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tomoyasu
amateur

Posts per day: 0.03

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: exhaust? Reply with quote
I was wondering if it would be hard to fit an EG exhaust on a EF. I dont like any of the EF ones

Cars:
1991 STD hatch
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JDMFREAK
amateur

Posts per day: 0.07

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well, on my CRX I used the same placement (passenger side exit) exhaust w/ a Cannister type muffler which is about the same platform as the EF.
It was a pain in the ase cause you have to modify the spare tire well by dimpling it significantly. I agree it does look better on the right.
Tomoyasu
amateur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i see, perhaps i should explain better. I want a spoon or mugen rear section(the spoon N1 or mugen street, i have my reasons). im pretty sure how i think i could make it work but im just trying to get some feedback. Also what is the best exhaust for the EF? im looking for something thats not loud or big but has a nice rumble and will let v-tec scream.

thanks

Cars:
1991 STD hatch
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JDMFREAK
amateur

Posts per day: 0.07

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
So what are your intentions? YOU NEED TO BE MORE SPECIFIC! If you use an EG axle back, you will need to route as I did to the passenger side. If you try to implement that muffler onto the factory location it will be a tight fit if at all possible. The MUGEN muffler sounds great, have heard a couple times. Don't know about the N1.
Tomoyasu
amateur

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
lol my intentions are putting a EG axelback on my EF. Hmm, did you have to do anything else to route it to the passanger side, im guessing you cant mut a spare in there anymore no either, huh? hmmm, i suppose it will depend on how bad i want it. Yeah the mugen does sound sick. i heard the N1 on a EP and its very nice as well.

Cars:
1991 STD hatch
Post new topic   Reply to topic    e-hatch.com Forum Index // 4th gen All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: