My 1990 hatch with a ZC swap

View previous topic :: View next topic  
90hbk
absolute newb

Posts per day: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: My 1990 hatch with a ZC swap Reply with quote
1st post, glad to see that there's a community for HB'ers Smile

I'm new to Honda's, I've had American Muscle before this and wanted to try something new! I picked up this 1990 Honda Civic Dx Hatch for $1500, as far as I have been told, the motor is a ZC from a 91 CRX-Si, can anyone tell me if that is correct? (Pix below)

Also, this last week I was driving along side a nice Benz when the work truck driving infront of me decided to drop a half-basketball sized boulder out of it's bed. Slamming on my brakes would have ensured the SUV behind me would have slaughtered my car and swerving right or left would have either been the benz or the curb. My entire exhaust system is completely trashed. The header has a hole in the 2nd piece, located under the motor and there is a gap where the top/bottom header pieces meet up. In addition, the cat and pipes back to the muffler itself all have various scratches/dents/holes in them. I have to replace everything and am looking for any tips on the best system to go with! Any help that could be provided would be greatly appreciated!

I have not touched anything on this car yet and am completely open to ideas!

I will post higher quality pics probably tomorrow, these for now are from my Treo 650 Smile
*edit

Last edited by 90hbk on Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
lshatchcx18
amateur

Posts per day: 0.11

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
coolbeans and welcome
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    e-hatch.com Forum Index // 4th gen All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: