Titanium Engine Bay Bolts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jspecb18c
Donating Moderator

Posts per day: 0.2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Titanium Engine Bay Bolts Reply with quote
I do not work for this company but thought that fellow enthusiats might want to check out this product.

Simon introduced me to a local business owner (Chris) that sells titanium bolts for the Supra engine and engine bay (along with a bunch of other makes and models). I was not interested in getting any at first but then I took a look at my engine bay and realized that it would actually look really good. So I met up with him and picked up a set of the polished titanium bolts for my car. Here are some pics that his photographer took so that they could post them up on the website (the purple ones on the spark plug cover were to just show the color for his website)....

I am actually planning to go back to him to get more bolts/nuts/washers that I want to replace. They do a bunch of different colors and his company is called Dress Up Bolts (www.dressupbolts.com) so check them out.

-Ryan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    e-hatch.com Forum Index // Cosmetics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: